Rewards terms and conditions
The Group Coordinator is the main point of contact for a One World Adventures group booking who is travelling with the group.
- An active or former Group Coordinator will receive £100 for each recommendation made to a new school or group that results in a confirmed booking. The voucher shall be issued upon receipt of the recommended group’s deposit.
- A new Group Coordinator will be eligible for a reward voucher equal to £100 upon receipt of the group deposit.
- A repeat Group Coordinator will be eligible for a reward voucher equal to £200 per group upon receipt of the group deposit.
- Only one Group Coordinator is eligible to claim a reward voucher per One World Adventures group.
- If a large group splits into smaller groups with separate itineraries where a second Group Coordinator is required, the additional Group Coordinator will also become eligible for a £100 reward. This does not constitute a recommendation and additional Group Coordinators do not qualify for the £100 new Group Coordinator incentive unless they arrange a new unrelated trip.
- In the event that a Group Coordinator drops out of the primary trip, their voucher will remain valid in their name until the date shown on the voucher. The person replacing the Group Coordinator will not be eligible for any vouchers unless they arrange a new unrelated trip.
- Vouchers are non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Vouchers may only be redeemed against Wildlife Worldwide, Dive Worldwide and The Travelling Naturalist holidays overseas including flights and accommodation costs.
- Vouchers are valid for a period of one year from the date issued and the Wildlife Worldwide, Dive Worldwide or The Travelling Naturalist holiday must be booked in this time.
- The ‘Travel by’ date is two years after the issue date of the voucher and the holiday must be completed by this time.
- Wildlife Worldwide, Dive Worldwide and The Travelling Naturalist holiday instalments are calculated against the total price of the holiday. Voucher discounts are applied to the final holiday instalment.
- Vouchers may not be split over multiple bookings. If a Group Coordinator has acquired several reward vouchers these can be used against a single booking if all vouchers are valid.
- Vouchers may be used against existing holiday arrangements with Wildlife Worldwide, Dive Worldwide or The Travelling Naturalist if the final balance has not been paid.
- In the event of cancellation and a refund being due for the Wildlife Worldwide, Dive Worldwide or The Travelling Naturalist holiday, the value of any vouchers used will not be refunded.
- If an individual postpones a Wildlife Worldwide, Dive Worldwide or The Travelling Naturalist holiday, to take place after the ‘Travel by’ date shown on the voucher, the voucher will no longer be valid.
- Wildlife Worldwide, Dive Worldwide or The Travelling Naturalist holiday booking conditions remain unaffected by the use of a voucher.
- The Natural Travel Collection Ltd, trading as One World Adventures, reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.