Our growing collection of destinations is chosen to offer all students the opportunity to experience and embrace challenges a world away from their normal life. Whether helping communities in Namibia, climbing Mount Fuji in Japan, experiencing Finland’s winter activities, or studying wildlife in Borneo, the options are endless.
We offer a selection of trip types to suit different timescales, objectives, abilities and expectations.You may opt for an activity-based Adventure in Croatia, an Explorer trip to Sri Lanka, an Expedition in India, or a Fieldtrek which combines elements of the other programmes.
A project-based trip offers students the chance to live and work as part of a local community – really getting to understand different cultures and environments whilst giving the opportunity to make improvements through hands-on work such as conservation, reforestation or village-based projects. Working in this way is hugely rewarding both for school and community and great for team building and developing new friendships.
Whether office based or overseas tour leaders, our team are highly experienced travellers and knowledgeable professionals with years of educational trip planning behind them.
- 25 years of creating exceptional educational school trips
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable team
- Range of multi-activity adventures, study-based fieldtreks, conservation and community projects and school expeditions
- Flexible bespoke and pre-planned and highly researched itineraries
- Exceptional projects
- Safety assured
- School visits and face-to-face planning meetings
- Free places for teachers
- Remote medical support
- Peace of mind – 24-hour support service
- Full financial protection